Aluminium-Wood windows and doors join thermal-break aluminium windows’ performances with the wooden frames’ warmth. As result an elegant and polished design that decorate interiors of both classic and contemporary buildings.
Aluminium and wood together lead to doors and windows suitable for both newbuild and renovation projects in residential and commercial buildings, even under historic and urban constraints.
Custom-fitted doors and windows.
Each project starts with a thorough study of construction site structural features, Customer’s needs and climate zone peculiarities. Information collected allows our team to design doors and windows that provide higher living comfort throughout the seasons while minimizing the building’s energy consumption.
- high thermal insulation
- sound reduction
- weathering resistance: high levels of water, air and saltiness resistance
- burglar resistance
- possibility to combine different opening types
- easy to maintain
- avoid condensation thanks to thermal-break aluminium fixtures
- customization: discover windows automation devices >>
Aesthetic lines of aluminum and wooden frames, different opening types, many fittings, colors and finishes create almost unlimited combinations that allow you to obtain thermal-break windows suitable to all housing and architecture needs, even under historic and urban constraints.
The modularity of aluminum-wood windows allows you to customize the interior wooden profile room by room while keeping external aluminum fixtures homogeneous over the whole building.
- single- or double-shutter swing windows and French windows
- tilt-turn, bottom hung and sliding windows
- entrance doors
- triple glazing with air space
- solid wood internal coating avoid condensation
- EPDM gaskets for glass
- soundproofing gaskets
- energy saving thermal rods
- open joint EPDM gasket
- burglar resistant glazing beads
- adjustable, fully concealed hinges
- burglar resistant hardware and handles