Contemporary architecture requires finishes and coating materials capable of enhancing volumes of the building, modulating the inner brightness and positively contribute to the living comfort in general.
Materials and construction techniques of the latest generation allow to offer a wide range of solutions for the outer coating of buildings (architectural coatings); HPL panels, aluminium composite panels and press-bent steel sheeting transform the external appearance of a building through the use of appropriate mounting brackets and a careful game of shapes and colors.
Interior finishes such as suspended ceilings and plasterboard countertops, interior wall coatings and varnish-paintings are just a few examples of the many possibilities of completing or renovating home interiors with small-scale interventions.
- Facade cladding
- Interior finishes: spatolato, marmorino and travertino
- High thermal and acoustic insulating walls
- Suspended ceilings: plasterboard, mineral fiber or metal sheet
- Requalification or EI solutions with innovative passive protection systems
- AQUAPANEL external cladding for thermal and acoustic insulation of buildings
- Exterior insulation systems.