Made to measure aluminium Windows, PVC and Aluminium-Wood windows built to reach high energy-efficiency performances and to fit for the design of the building they will be installed on.
We design minimal aluminium windows suitable for contemporary architecture, but at the same time able to enhance the architectural elements of historical buildings.
In order to provide the best solution to the needs of each yard, our technical office designs every window and French window paying particular attention to the latest innovations for the thermal and acoustic insulation, anti-burglary hardware and sought-after finishes.
- Aluminium Windows, PVC and Aliminium-Wood windows
- Casement window and lift-and-slide French window
- Front door and Security door
- Glass Facade and façade claddings
- Black-out systems: insulated rolling shutters and boxes, accessories
- Glass or polycarbonate canopies
- Steel, aluminum and glass railings
- Interior partitioning wall systems
- Internal doors
- Sunblind and Bioclimatic Pergola
The production cycle of our windows starts with the reception of raw aluminum profiles whose quality is certified by the major Italian and international manufacturers, including Schüco.
We send the raw material in painting, where it is subjected to oxidation or varnishing treatments, depending on the customer’s request. All treatments performed on profiles are guaranteed and certified.
We cut the painted rods in our workshop, with CNC machines that can automatically perform all the necessary machining operations. An operator assembles the aluminium windows manually, he also performs a thorough test before packing it for transport on site.
Skilled workers install the windows with certified materials and techniques for a high thermal insulation.